STRUGGLING TO GET THROUGH THE PAPERWORK?
Why not let us calm the chaos?
WELCOME TO MY PA
Professional Virtual Assistant Services in Dubai and UAE
Our personal assistants in Dubai supply a wide range of secretarial services, to let you focus more on your business and less on the administrative tasks.
At MY PA, all of our assistants are experienced and possess the skills to create great working relationships with all types of businesses in Dubai.
Why not get in touch and see how we could help give you some time back?
WHY USE MY PA?
A virtual assistant is similar to an office assistant or PA. The only difference is that they are not physically present within your office and tend to work from their own fully equipped offices.
- Information is secure and confidential – we take full responsibility for every member in our team
- Outsource small tasks to focus on the big tasks
- No more wasting time on admin tasks
- Complete your projects faster
- Regular feedback meetings to improve services and exceed your expectations’
- Save money on staff overheads – visa costs etc.
- No physical space or equipment is required
- You only pay for the hours that are used
- A dedicated personal assistant
- Tailor made services to meet your business and personal requirements
- Highly skilled experienced assistants all fluent in English
- We work as a team so there is cover for your PA if needed
A dedicated driver service in Dubai
WHAT WE DO | OUR SERVICES
Office management and organization
Copy typing, audio typing and digital transcription
Management of emails using your personalised company email address
Creation of PowerPoint presentations
Preparation of business templates
Management of orders, bookings and enquiries/sourcing suppliers
Drafting and submitting invoices and receipts
Credit control /debt recovery
Simple expense and invoice recording
Handling of petty cash
Arranging insurance and managing claims
Dedicated driver service (Dubai only) for deliveries & pick-ups
Co-ordination of travel arrangements (booking hotels, and transportation – car, boat, plane and train)
Use of our Boardroom for your own meetings (charged separately)
1:1 meetings with your personal assistant whenever is convenient for you
Business card scanning and management/creation of contact database
- How can I hire a virtual assistant?
Please get in touch with us – email@example.com or +971 44462029 and Helen will schedule a discovery call/meeting with you to make sure that we assign the most suitable VA.
- What can I expect from a virtual assistant?
Save time – Your employees may spend a large portion of their time performing repetitive tasks. You can hire a virtual assistant to complete simple functions so your team can focus on job-specific duties.
Save space – Virtual assistants do not require additional physical space as they are remote workers. You won’t have to consider where an extra employee would work.
Save on equipment – We provide the virtual assistant with the equipment required.
Save money – The ability to use a virtual assistant on a project or seasonal basis reduces your business’ costs. You can choose a contract length for your assistant and determine whether you need their services part- or full-time. Also, there are no visa, medical insurance and holiday pay costs. You only pay for the hours used.
- How many hours do I need a virtual assistant for?
Our minimum package is 15 hrs per month. Please discuss your requirements with us, and we can suggest how many hours we recommend you start off with. Our VAs are very efficient and can definitely save you time.
- What services does a virtual assistant offer?
Our virtual assistants offer a range of VA services such as basic accounting services, customer service, diary management, email management, research, compiling presentations, CRM updates, social media scheduling and answering enquiries, call answering, travel co-ordination, etc.